Archive for March, 2013
Top 3 benefits of solar energy
Posted on: Tuesday, March 19th, 2013 at 3:43 pm
Energy is required to run any electrical appliance at home. For having electrical energy supplied to your home there are two possible ways for you. First is to use the electrical energy coming from power stations. Second produce solar energy using solar panels. Using solar panels have great benefits attached to it. The top 3 benefits among them are listed below.
• It helps you in reducing your bills. Electrical energy is becoming costly day by day. The solar energy comes for free and thus you can save a huge amount of money that you will be spending as electric bills.
• It helps in increasing your home value. The property value increases just after you install solar panels. Everyone would love to buy a house that is energy efficient and help them save more money in the near future.
• By using solar energy you are not only saving bills but also the Earth. This helps the earth as you are using renewable source of energy that does not pollute the atmosphere.
So using the solar energy is highly beneficial from all aspects. So go ahead and install solar panels in your home.
Eco- friendly Bathroom Accessories
Posted on: Thursday, March 14th, 2013 at 5:13 pm
In the present world, protecting the environment is one of the most important targets of the people of the world. Everyone is trying their own part to protect the environment in every possible way they can. Bathroom is one of the most important places in your home and you should take proper care of your bathroom. You can also use eco friendly accessories in your bathroom. It will make your bathroom look beautiful as well as will increase the value of your home.
You can also use curtains made of eco friendly material for your bathroom. Provisions can also be made to reduce the energy consumption in your bathroom as much as possible by the installation of solar units. Try and use eco friendly products for cleaning your bathroom as the gases and chemicals emitted by most harmful products during cleaning cause immense harm to the environment. You can choose from a host of other eco friendly accessories for your bathroom.
Tips to start a Green cleaning business
Posted on: Saturday, March 9th, 2013 at 5:07 pm
If you are concerned about the environment and want to start a cleaning business that uses eco-friendly measures and equipments then you are most probably setting up a green cleaning business. If you want to set up a green cleaning business then here are a few tips that should be followed:
• Because green cleaning business requires a different type of training for the staff, it can turn up to be a very costly business to run. The best option therefore is to collaborate with a big organization.
• Make sure that you know how to charge for your services. Mostly cleaning businesses charge by the hour. Green cleaning businesses however are usually apt for those who are ready to pay a higher price for the environment. You need to strike a balance, make sure that they you charge enough to cover your expenses, yet not burn a hole in your client’s pocket.
3 simple steps to make eco-friendly apartment
Posted on: Monday, March 4th, 2013 at 3:11 pm
Going green is the order of the day and as per the environmental experts, the green steps have to be implemented at every aspect of life including your apartments. Here are 3 simple steps to make eco-friendly apartments.
The first thing you have to do is effective conservation of energy. To start with you can use low wattage bulbs and install eco-friendly home gadgets like light sensors that would automatically turn off the lights the moment you leave the room, eliminating any chance of easting unnecessary energy. Besides, make proper arrangements for effective ventilation so that your ac machine doesn’t have to work much in cooling the rooms that again saves a good deal of electric waste.
Go for water saving programs as well. You can opt for low-flow toilet mechanisms that would use less amount of water than regular toilet systems but would work the same as any usual toilet mechanism. Use green home decoration like bamboo fiber and tools since bamboo is a renewable resource.