Archive for the ‘Drink Green !’ Category
Proven Benefits of Green Tea
Posted on: Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017 at 7:32 am
We might all be having green tea in the morning, just because we like to drink. But have you ever thought what benefits of having green tea daily are? Or you’re simply taking for the sake of having it? Well, there are many benefits of green tea that might increase your anxiety of in taking it regularly. If you’re planning of losing your weight, green tea is termed to be a super drink for you! The legacy of drinking green tea is increasing day by day. It has proved to be a delicious medical medicine that helps in fitting against many of the diseases and losing weight too. If you observe any of the fat burning supplements on the ingredient list, there are more chances of green tea addition to the list too. Here are certainly some of the benefits that are proven to be helpful for the people who are taking green tea in their daily routine.
Green tea benefits:
- Weight loss is the biggest benefit that is available if you’re taking green tea every day. It contains many of such ingredients that are helpful in losing your weight. Green tea helps in increasing the metabolism of the body. The material of polyphenol found I the green tea works in reducing the levels of fat and increases the rate at which body turns the food into calories.
- It mainly affects the lower abdominal part of the body that hence helps in reducing the belly fat. It is statistically proven that green tea helps in reducing the weight and increases the metabolism. The person having diabetes is best advisable of using green tea in their daily routine.
- Green tea apparently helps in regulating the levels of glucose and also works in slowing the rise of blood sugar after completing your food. This will simply result in high insulin and hence results in storing up the fats. Are you facing any heart disease? Green tea is basically your thing that will help you in reducing the chances of heart disease.
- Many of the scientists think that green tea functions on the lining of blood vessels. This helps them in staying calm and relaxed for better capacity of withstanding the changes observed in blood pressure. Even, it helps in reducing the formation of clots that can be the primary cause for heart attack.
- Green tea helps in killing the bacteria that are accumulated on the teeth. It simply helps in making your teeth healthy and white again. Green tea has the capacity of killing the bacteria that simply helps in improving the dental health and lower downs the possibilities infection in the teeth. Biologically it is proven; it helps in preventing decay of teeth and cavities.
- It also helps in getting rid of bad breath from the mouth. Want to control over your cholesterol? Green tea helps in reducing the bad cholesterol present in the blood and helps in improving good cholesterol. Green tea not only helps in reducing the weight but also functions in improving the functioning system of the brain.
Green tea: a cure for many stomach ups and downs
Posted on: Friday, December 24th, 2010 at 2:20 pm
Green tea is being considered a miracle drink in recent years, solely due to its medicinal nature. People have been consuming it for thousands of year, and it is the second most popular beverage, after water. Not only is it a cure for tooth decay, rheumatoid arthritis and fatigue, it’s also beneficial in stomach related problems.
Green tea, as clinical research proves, helps in the stimulation of the digestive system. Consumption of green tea is an inexpensive and safe method to neutralize gas in the body’s digestive tract, which generally occurs due to food intolerances. It also reduces the risk of inflammation, usually associated with IBD, or inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis, and gastritis.
Green tea also contains the life saving polyphenols that helps in minimizing the growth of cancer cells in the stomach by about 50%. These polyphenols are also responsible for speeding up the digestive process, thus increasing metabolism, and helping the body burn fat and break down food easily.
Health benefits of having green tea
Posted on: Sunday, November 7th, 2010 at 3:22 pm
Removing calories from our body is one of those tasks which never end. You go to jogging at 5 am in the morning, then you spend a good few hours in the gym and adding insult to all these, you maintain a diet which does not involve sweets, meat and salt. Even after doing all these, you still find yourself obese and filled with calories. Then, you should know that there is something wrong with your body. If you drink green tea, it will absorb all the bad calories which refuse to burn down in spite of all the heavy work you do.
The green tea originated in Asia and is still the major drink of most of the countries there like China. This is one the main reasons why Chinese have longer life span when compared to others. It is an all round beverage which prevents your from diseases and keeps your body on shape.
Green Coffee Beans
Posted on: Tuesday, September 22nd, 2009 at 7:41 am
Green coffee beans are a major income earner for a number of nations since they trail crude oil as a source of income by only one point. The beans are favored since they allow coffee lovers to brew coffee from their houses with standards of their own choosing. The beans can be roasted to your taste and percolated to fit the acidity and tastiness you need in your beverage.
Green coffee beans have a good history where they are first credited to have been utilized by Sufi clerics in Yemen back in the 15th century. Since then, the food substance has had many followers for the stimulating properties given to people. Coffee has become a global commodity since its introduction into the other parts of the world from the Arab world. The fresh smell of gourmet style coffee can be gotten from several brands and is brewed to different tastes.