Archive for the ‘Eco Skin Care’ Category
6 How to get Rid of Dark Circles Naturally
Posted on: Saturday, August 20th, 2016 at 7:33 am
Having discoloration in the form of dark circles on your face under the eyes is not considered to be the thing which you must go for because it just becomes the reason of getting and making your face dull. Many times we feel that it must not be there on our face but there is nothing to worry about because there are many tips which can help you in getting rid of dark circles naturally. And according to be it is considered to be a good option if you go for getting rid of dark circles naturally because it will not at all harm up your skin because there will be no use of chemicals which can lead you to get with those of the bad effects on your face.
This article will help you in getting to know about the tips which can help you in getting rid of dark circles naturally. Well, there are many tips which can help you in getting rid of dark circles naturally which you can go for trying up at your homer are like go for using potatoes, almond can also be considered to be good option to exercise, cucumber is also counted as one of the best option for removing dark circles, etc. and more of such options which can be considered to be taken in to account by the individual at the time of getting rid of dark circles naturally.
How to get rid of dark circles naturally
- Well, there are many things which you can go for at the time of getting rid of dark circles naturally. One of them which you can go for is using potato juice which is considered to be more effective way of getting rid of dark circles naturally.
- If you are not comfortable with potato juice than you can also go for keeping potato slices which can help you in taking off or removing the darker portion of your eyes from your face.
- Cucumbers are considered to be another option which you can go for trying up which can help you in getting rid of dark circles naturally. They are considered to be helpful in lightening your skin tone which you can keep on your eyes.
- I know you might be thinking that many times you have seen this but trust me it is definitely effective for your dark circles which you can observe on your face. Take the cucumber and cut it down in to thick slices which you need to go for keeping in to refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Than take it out from it and keep it on your eyes so that all the warm effects can be observed from your eyes and you can get relaxed mode of your eyes too. Go for repeating it regularly to get the result as fast as possible.
- If you are thinking of getting almond oil to be your thing than trust me you are going on a right track for the matters of getting rid of dark circles naturally.
Natural tips to get rid of acne
Posted on: Thursday, November 21st, 2013 at 2:53 am
Acne is a problem that you surely do not want to face. However it is not always in your hands. Even if it happens you must not lose your cool. It is nothing like you cannot handle at ease. Here are a few important guidelines to display what you can do in this connection. Consider taking a look at these natural tips to get rid of acne.
• Use herbal remedies- In order to achieve maximum you should make it a point to use herbal remedies. It is these herbal remedies which are going to be of great assistance to you for sure.
• Use tooth paste – As it comes to the remedial measures you must try the toothpaste out. It may sound a little crazed but it is really going to work. It is going to make you at peace. Using toothpaste is definitely going to work as a natural remedial measure.
• Take advantage of mixed nuts- You should make it a point that you are going to advantage of mixed nuts. You bet that the mixed nuts are going to be great for you. Especially you should try the Brazilian nuts out. Much the Brazilian nuts out and see the difference they make in your life.
Here are a few important as well as natural tips to get rid of acne. You should make it a point that you are going to mull over them pretty seriously and intently. You can bet that you should do that for yo0ur won interests only. If you make it a point that you are going to implement the tips properly then you would definitely find a ravishing change in you. The change is in fact going to be unbelievable for you. There is wonder that you are going to crave for it.
Green take on anti-aging
Posted on: Monday, June 3rd, 2013 at 8:02 am
Aging is natural but what bother the most are the unsightly signs of aging such as sagging skin, wrinkles, fines lines etc. Everybody prefers a graceful aging and here are some ideas on helpful natural remedies that can be ideal aides to prevent the unwanted marks of aging. It’s good to for a green take on anti-aging because the chemical age defying products might result in negative side kicks.
Ginseng is regarded as “Fountain of the Youth” since centuries given its fantastic anti-aging properties. The herb can tone up your skins & muscles, enhance digestion capacity & restore the sexual energy. Turmeric is another significant herb to keep your skin clear and free from blemishes.
Grapeseed is useful for skin repairs & can also reduce the stretch marks. Then you have Maracuja extracts which work to nourish & revitalize your skin with the linoleic acid. It’s good for both dry and oily skin.
Eco-friendly methods to take care of your skin
Posted on: Sunday, April 17th, 2011 at 6:55 pm
Do you know that daily we expose our skin to more than 130 harmful chemicals? And all of this is because of the extreme “body-care” we intend to do. Every day we use tons of products like face pack, under-eye cream, toner, sun-screen lotion, perfume and what not. Apart from these, there are obviously the cosmetics that claim to be “non-toxic and natural” but are nevertheless harmful to the skin. All these products can cause cancer, infertility, birth defects and much more. Besides, many of them employ animal testing. So here are some green tips of skin care:
• Avoid fancy products and go for the basic ones. Their compositions are simpler.
• Make sure you for the real herbal products and not fake ones.
• Avoid products with artificial fragrance including body sprays. They are mostly toxic.
• Accept products with recyclable non-toxic packaging.
• Do a research before trying new companies. Check if it follows the “Compact for Safe Cosmetics” avoids animal testing and uses eco-friendly methods.
• Go for natural home-made skin remedies.
• Take up a healthy diet to keep your skin healthy from inside rather than outside.
Shea butter: fine yet eco friendly way of keeping your skin fabulous
Posted on: Friday, February 25th, 2011 at 7:07 am
A beautiful skin is every girl’s dream as it adds up a lot to the glamour quotient. But the harsh chemical cosmetics tend to cause long term damages on your skin. Hence, it’s better to follow the eco-friendly way.
Shea butter is very effective for a glamorous and healthy countenance, as it is enriched in Vitamin A, E and F.
Vitamin A is highly effective for the rejuvenation of your skin. Both A and E are good antioxidants which restrict wrinkles and lines. They also fight acne problems by reducing the degree of sebum production. Besides, it also contains anti-UV, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties. The anti UV property works as a sunscreen. Vitamin F contains Omega 3 and 6. They try to repair the skin cells and also help in their re-generation. Shea butter is also effective in preventing eczema.
A little tip is that while choosing it is better to go for the raw one as it is more enriched in vitamin than the processed product.
Green Skin Care
Posted on: Friday, September 25th, 2009 at 8:43 am
Green skin care is a natural remedy that aims at treating the skin without the use of any harmful chemicals. It involves use of the readily available materials such as herbs, fruits, roots and other plant extracts. It’s also the use of organic skin care products that have been prepared using ingredients that do not harm the skin and the environment.
Green skin care products range from moisturizers, cleansers, scrubs, make-up, acne treatment and use of sprays with natural fragrances as they do not lead to air pollution. The natural skin cares aim at rejuvenating, hydrating, soothing and protecting the skin while at the same time posing no danger to the user.
Homemade products from items such as beeswax, honey can for instance be used in making moisturizers for the skin. Others are essential oils from lavender, tea tree and sandalwood that are used for treating acne and other skin infections.
Go Green with Your Sunscreen
Posted on: Saturday, September 12th, 2009 at 10:32 am
During the spring and winters people flock around the beaches and mountains for swimming, hiking, trekking etc. it is the time when dermatologists as well as beauty experts advise you to dab sunscreen to protect your skin from the UV rays of the sun. UV rays can cause premature aging of the skin and a long exposure can cause skin cancer also. But most of the sunscreen lotions damage the environment also so it is important that one goes green with the sunscreen also.
Use sunscreen that has natural base. The herbal sunscreen can not only protect your skin but also can protect the delicate corals of the sea when you go for swimming.
Use the product that has not been tested on the animals.
Go for mineral sunscreen that has broad spectrum coverage and protection. The sea mineral based sunscreen is a better option.
Avoid using sunscreen based on petroleum ingredients like mineral oil instead go for natural emollients like olive, jojoba, sunflower oil, cocoa butter etc.
If possible use protective clothing instead of too much of sunscreen to protect your skin. The clothing is better as most part of the body would remain covered and only the exposed parts will need sunscreen.