Archive for the ‘Eco Skin Care’ Category
Benefits of using Natural Cosmetics
Posted on: Tuesday, April 4th, 2017 at 11:13 am
Makeup is termed to be an essential beauty item, which they love to carry with them everywhere. While, there are many of the women who are in a hurry for ditching this daily necessity too. In fact choosing and putting on the makeup simply helps in improving the look and your personal appearance. But only the outer appearance is not what you want. If you’re applying the makeup for an entire day, why to take the chance of letting it damage your skin and health? Fortunately, there are many ways that can help you in tackling those high rated chemical cosmetics that simply results in damaging your skin. There are any beauty products available for fighting the chemical issues which are termed to be the natural cosmetics. Here is the list of benefits of using natural cosmetics for the purpose of applying it for the entire day.
Natural cosmetics benefits:
- If you’re having sensitive skin, it is strictly advisable to only use the natural cosmetics only. And many of us has the common worry about wearing heavy makeup might invite many of the skin problems. But the good news it, women with sensitive skin can now take the benefits of wearing makeup which will no longer harm or damage the skin.
- As, there are many cosmetic makeup products available that are made out of organic ingredients. Applying the natural foundation is very much useful for the entire day. It won’t look Goudy and will blend according to your skin tone.
- The natural cosmetics are prepared from natural ingredients which are not at all harmful to the skin. It helps in preventing itching, redness and the allergic reactions on your skin. It is non-irritating, so the threat of using it and getting yourself damage or injury is very less. Using them will not only improve the glow of your face but will also help in offering a perfect blend of makeup to your skin.
- It works in nourishing the skin. Many of the harmful makeup products don’t nourish the skin but in turn offers with many of damaging effects. This is not in the case of applying natural cosmetic in the form of your makeup. It contains the ingredients of vitamin E, coconut oil and many other organic essentials that are meant for nourishing and offering a brightening effect to your skin.
- Many of the makeup products that go through the normal process of production, are first tested on the animals. The process is basically really cruel that might end up damaging and injuring the animal. But, it is not the case with natural cosmetics. Natural cosmetics are not tested on the animals and are made up of organic products. This simply helps in regaining the beauty without compromising your beauty.
- Regular cosmetic products contains certainly some of the gain products that results in increase your age, this is not the case with natural cosmetics. Natural cosmetics, in fact helps in healing any of the signs of aging that might appear up on your face.
How To Stop Hair Fall Naturally
Posted on: Saturday, March 11th, 2017 at 11:17 am
Hair fall is a universal issue for both men and women. However genes play a big role in hair fall. However there can several other reasons for hair fall also. There can be hormonal change, nutritional deficiency, improper blood circulation and several other reasons for hair fall. However whatever the reason is important thing is to stop hair fall. Many people opt for medicines and various treatments for stopping hair fall which is not the right thing to do. There are several ways by which you can stop hair fall naturally without taking medicines. Stopping hair fall naturally can take some time but you will definitely see results and that too without any harmful effects. If you are not aware of the ways to stop hair fall naturally then refer this article and check out these ways and apply the one you find most convenient and see the results for yourself.
Coconut is one of the best ways for stopping hair fall naturally. This ingredient can do plenty of benefits to your hair. This will help to increase the hair growth and also condition your scalp. It contains those elements like calcium, proteins and minerals which will reduce the breakage and is also quite rich in iron and potassium. You can either use coconut oil or you can also go for using coconut milk for stopping hair fall naturally. For getting the best result, you need to make the oil bit hot and then massage your hair with it from your root to the tip. Wash your hair after one hour of the massage. You can also grate a coconut and squeeze it and take some milk out and then mix it with little water and apply it to your hair. Apply it to the area which is balding or thinning. Let it stay for a night and then wash it in the morning.
Onion has a great content of sulphur and applying it can stop hair fall naturally. Onion juice is very helpful in increasing hair growth and it also increase collagen production. Apply this juice on the scalp and it will work heavily in stopping hair fall naturally. Chop one onion properly and then squeeze the juice out of it. Let the juice remain on the scalp for 15 minutes or more. Clean it off with mild shampoo and then let it dry. You can make use of it two times a month.
Just like the onion, garlic is also very rich in sulphur. This is one of e reasons why it is used so much traditional medicines for hair growth. Take some of the cloves of garlic and crush them. Add some portion of coconut oil to garlic and boil them for some minutes. Let it get cool for some minutes and then use it for massaging your scalp. Let it on your scalp for period of 30 minutes and then wash your hair. If you want to stop hair fall naturally and want optimum result, do this twice in a week.
Natural Remedies To Get Rid Of Pimples
Posted on: Saturday, February 25th, 2017 at 7:32 am
Pimples are basically caused because of the oil delivering organ in the skin. If these organs are aggravated in certain ways then they will start delivering too much amount of oil which results in causing an impression on your face which is called pimples. These happen when the sebaceous gland gets contaminated by the microbes and it swells up. These create spots and marks on your face. No one likes such spots and marks ruining their face and hence they undergo various treatments. However there is no such need and you can also get rid of pimples easily by sitting at your home and trying some home-based solutions. Here is a list of natural remedies to get rid of pimples without doctor or any such treatment.
Natural remedies to get rid of pimples
Garlic cloves are very much popular for its taste and medical benefits. It has a great anti-bacterial quality and cell reinforcement power which is great for stamina build up and also imperativeness. It is recommended to eat crude garlic and it will help you to get rid of pimples. Garlic is antifungal and also antiviral and it can help in getting rid of pimples, spots, zits and all such issues very rapidly. Garlic contains sulfur which helps in mending the brisk of pimples. Make two pieces of garlic clove, rub it on your pimple and leave it for five to seven minutes. After 5 minutes, wash your face with tepid water. Continue doing this several times in a day and you will get rid of pimples naturally.
Steam is considered as a great natural remedy for getting rid of pimples. When you take steam, it will open up the pores of your skin and remove all the impurities of your skin along with pimples. Fill up a pot with boiling water and then place your face in a position that the rising steam comes in the contact with your face. While doing this , make sure that you are not letting your face touch the boiling water as it is not going to help getting rid of pimples instead it will burn your face. After half an hour of taking steam, apply moisturizer to your face.
Use ice cubes
If you want to get rid of pimples which are not fully grown then applying ice cubes are the best ways of getting rid of the pimples naturally. Ice cubes are great for reducing the swelling and also kill the oil organs. It will remove the excessive oil from your face and help you get rid of the pimples. You can apply the ice cubes for as many times as you want to apply. Wrap the ice cube in a piece of fabric and hold on to the area of skin having pimple. Keep it in the same position for several seconds. Repeat the same process every few minutes for getting rid of pimples naturally.
6 How to get Rid of Dark Circles Naturally
Posted on: Saturday, August 20th, 2016 at 7:33 am
Having discoloration in the form of dark circles on your face under the eyes is not considered to be the thing which you must go for because it just becomes the reason of getting and making your face dull. Many times we feel that it must not be there on our face but there is nothing to worry about because there are many tips which can help you in getting rid of dark circles naturally. And according to be it is considered to be a good option if you go for getting rid of dark circles naturally because it will not at all harm up your skin because there will be no use of chemicals which can lead you to get with those of the bad effects on your face.
This article will help you in getting to know about the tips which can help you in getting rid of dark circles naturally. Well, there are many tips which can help you in getting rid of dark circles naturally which you can go for trying up at your homer are like go for using potatoes, almond can also be considered to be good option to exercise, cucumber is also counted as one of the best option for removing dark circles, etc. and more of such options which can be considered to be taken in to account by the individual at the time of getting rid of dark circles naturally.
How to get rid of dark circles naturally
- Well, there are many things which you can go for at the time of getting rid of dark circles naturally. One of them which you can go for is using potato juice which is considered to be more effective way of getting rid of dark circles naturally.
- If you are not comfortable with potato juice than you can also go for keeping potato slices which can help you in taking off or removing the darker portion of your eyes from your face.
- Cucumbers are considered to be another option which you can go for trying up which can help you in getting rid of dark circles naturally. They are considered to be helpful in lightening your skin tone which you can keep on your eyes.
- I know you might be thinking that many times you have seen this but trust me it is definitely effective for your dark circles which you can observe on your face. Take the cucumber and cut it down in to thick slices which you need to go for keeping in to refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Than take it out from it and keep it on your eyes so that all the warm effects can be observed from your eyes and you can get relaxed mode of your eyes too. Go for repeating it regularly to get the result as fast as possible.
- If you are thinking of getting almond oil to be your thing than trust me you are going on a right track for the matters of getting rid of dark circles naturally.
Natural tips to get rid of acne
Posted on: Thursday, November 21st, 2013 at 2:53 am
Acne is a problem that you surely do not want to face. However it is not always in your hands. Even if it happens you must not lose your cool. It is nothing like you cannot handle at ease. Here are a few important guidelines to display what you can do in this connection. Consider taking a look at these natural tips to get rid of acne.
• Use herbal remedies- In order to achieve maximum you should make it a point to use herbal remedies. It is these herbal remedies which are going to be of great assistance to you for sure.
• Use tooth paste – As it comes to the remedial measures you must try the toothpaste out. It may sound a little crazed but it is really going to work. It is going to make you at peace. Using toothpaste is definitely going to work as a natural remedial measure.
• Take advantage of mixed nuts- You should make it a point that you are going to advantage of mixed nuts. You bet that the mixed nuts are going to be great for you. Especially you should try the Brazilian nuts out. Much the Brazilian nuts out and see the difference they make in your life.
Here are a few important as well as natural tips to get rid of acne. You should make it a point that you are going to mull over them pretty seriously and intently. You can bet that you should do that for yo0ur won interests only. If you make it a point that you are going to implement the tips properly then you would definitely find a ravishing change in you. The change is in fact going to be unbelievable for you. There is wonder that you are going to crave for it.
Green take on anti-aging
Posted on: Monday, June 3rd, 2013 at 8:02 am
Aging is natural but what bother the most are the unsightly signs of aging such as sagging skin, wrinkles, fines lines etc. Everybody prefers a graceful aging and here are some ideas on helpful natural remedies that can be ideal aides to prevent the unwanted marks of aging. It’s good to for a green take on anti-aging because the chemical age defying products might result in negative side kicks.
Ginseng is regarded as “Fountain of the Youth” since centuries given its fantastic anti-aging properties. The herb can tone up your skins & muscles, enhance digestion capacity & restore the sexual energy. Turmeric is another significant herb to keep your skin clear and free from blemishes.
Grapeseed is useful for skin repairs & can also reduce the stretch marks. Then you have Maracuja extracts which work to nourish & revitalize your skin with the linoleic acid. It’s good for both dry and oily skin.
Eco-friendly methods to take care of your skin
Posted on: Sunday, April 17th, 2011 at 6:55 pm
Do you know that daily we expose our skin to more than 130 harmful chemicals? And all of this is because of the extreme “body-care” we intend to do. Every day we use tons of products like face pack, under-eye cream, toner, sun-screen lotion, perfume and what not. Apart from these, there are obviously the cosmetics that claim to be “non-toxic and natural” but are nevertheless harmful to the skin. All these products can cause cancer, infertility, birth defects and much more. Besides, many of them employ animal testing. So here are some green tips of skin care:
• Avoid fancy products and go for the basic ones. Their compositions are simpler.
• Make sure you for the real herbal products and not fake ones.
• Avoid products with artificial fragrance including body sprays. They are mostly toxic.
• Accept products with recyclable non-toxic packaging.
• Do a research before trying new companies. Check if it follows the “Compact for Safe Cosmetics” avoids animal testing and uses eco-friendly methods.
• Go for natural home-made skin remedies.
• Take up a healthy diet to keep your skin healthy from inside rather than outside.
Shea butter: fine yet eco friendly way of keeping your skin fabulous
Posted on: Friday, February 25th, 2011 at 7:07 am
A beautiful skin is every girl’s dream as it adds up a lot to the glamour quotient. But the harsh chemical cosmetics tend to cause long term damages on your skin. Hence, it’s better to follow the eco-friendly way.
Shea butter is very effective for a glamorous and healthy countenance, as it is enriched in Vitamin A, E and F.
Vitamin A is highly effective for the rejuvenation of your skin. Both A and E are good antioxidants which restrict wrinkles and lines. They also fight acne problems by reducing the degree of sebum production. Besides, it also contains anti-UV, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties. The anti UV property works as a sunscreen. Vitamin F contains Omega 3 and 6. They try to repair the skin cells and also help in their re-generation. Shea butter is also effective in preventing eczema.
A little tip is that while choosing it is better to go for the raw one as it is more enriched in vitamin than the processed product.
Green Skin Care
Posted on: Friday, September 25th, 2009 at 8:43 am
Green skin care is a natural remedy that aims at treating the skin without the use of any harmful chemicals. It involves use of the readily available materials such as herbs, fruits, roots and other plant extracts. It’s also the use of organic skin care products that have been prepared using ingredients that do not harm the skin and the environment.
Green skin care products range from moisturizers, cleansers, scrubs, make-up, acne treatment and use of sprays with natural fragrances as they do not lead to air pollution. The natural skin cares aim at rejuvenating, hydrating, soothing and protecting the skin while at the same time posing no danger to the user.
Homemade products from items such as beeswax, honey can for instance be used in making moisturizers for the skin. Others are essential oils from lavender, tea tree and sandalwood that are used for treating acne and other skin infections.
Go Green with Your Sunscreen
Posted on: Saturday, September 12th, 2009 at 10:32 am
During the spring and winters people flock around the beaches and mountains for swimming, hiking, trekking etc. it is the time when dermatologists as well as beauty experts advise you to dab sunscreen to protect your skin from the UV rays of the sun. UV rays can cause premature aging of the skin and a long exposure can cause skin cancer also. But most of the sunscreen lotions damage the environment also so it is important that one goes green with the sunscreen also.
Use sunscreen that has natural base. The herbal sunscreen can not only protect your skin but also can protect the delicate corals of the sea when you go for swimming.
Use the product that has not been tested on the animals.
Go for mineral sunscreen that has broad spectrum coverage and protection. The sea mineral based sunscreen is a better option.
Avoid using sunscreen based on petroleum ingredients like mineral oil instead go for natural emollients like olive, jojoba, sunflower oil, cocoa butter etc.
If possible use protective clothing instead of too much of sunscreen to protect your skin. The clothing is better as most part of the body would remain covered and only the exposed parts will need sunscreen.